This is an iron plate for Taiyaki attached to Vitantonio Belgian Waffler. I bought it machine with 5 kinds of iron plate and now am looking forward to using them one by one.
How to cook Tsubu-an
200 red beans
- Wash the beans and soak it in 1500ml cold water for 24 hours.
- Bring them to a boil for 20 minutes and drain the beans.
- Put them and 1000ml cold water into the pot again. Then boil them at high heat until the skin of some beans is burst .
- Turn down the heat and boil them for about 1 hour to burst the skin of all beans.
- Taste several beans to check that they are cooked well to the core.
- Pour cold water into the pot from a tap gently and little by little to make the water entirely clear.
- Drain and put them into the pot to coat with sugar and salt.
- Cook them at megium heat stiring constantly with a wooden spatula not to burn them until the moisture comes to be lost. Please only stir them, not knead them.
The cake hot from the machine is best! They made my family smile sweetly.
I will introduce how to cook Koshi-an soon.